- Emergency Medicine (July 7): Have medical bag, will travel: First aid kits for remote wilderness travel, and Hypothermia basics.
- Family Medicine (July 14): Summer hazards: Outdoor dermatitis, and Snakebites.
- General Surgery (July 7): Challenges in trauma
- Internal Medicine (July 7): Managing asthma in patients with comorbidities
- Orthopaedics (June): Focus on fractures
Also, check out the AudioDigest website for additional lectures, podcasts, and CME opportunities. Select from both free and fee-based options at: http://www.audiodigest.com